Return Policy & Refunds
Our customers are very important to us. It is our goal to provide quality products, as well as a quality customer service. If the product you have ordered does not fit your needs, most unused items can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Make sure to follow the procedure below and know that we are here to help!
All returns must include an Englander return authorization to be valid. Returned parcels that are not clearly identified with a copy of the return document inside of the package will be refused. Products must be returned in their original packaging with all parts, including the owner’s manual if it applies. Stoves must be crated and on their original pallet.
All return shipping fees are at the customer’s expense, except in the case of transport damage and warranty cases. Returns are subject to a 10% inspection and restocking fee for parts and 15% for heat appliances. Englander reserves the right to deduct an amount equivalent to the missing and/or damaged parts.
Items sent to us without a return authorization form will not be processed or refunded.
Return procedure listed below:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of delivery. Please include your name, the order number, the part numbers and the reason why you wish to complete a return.
- You will receive an automated email reply providing a case number. Please make a note of this number for future reference.
- Within 72 hours you will receive an email from one of our representatives confirming that your request has been approved or declined.
Once the request is approved, you will receive a return authorization with detailed instructions that you must print and include in the package when shipping the product back to us. All return shipping cost is at the expense of the customer, and we suggest choosing a transport company that will provide a tracking number.
Our customer service will issue the refund minus the restocking fee within 14 days of receipt of the returned products. The original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. When the refund is issued, you will receive an email confirming that reimbursement has been completed. Refunds are processed back to the credit card used to make the initial order. Please allow 5 to 10 business days for the refund to show on your credit card’s receipt.
Please note that our distribution centers do not have a guest services counter. On-site returns are not allowed.
NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN
Items that are not eligible for return include: -Custom-made pieces / Custom glass -Used items, or items that have been installed or assembled -Bundled kits sold at a discounted rate – the entire kit must be returned
If you need to cancel an order, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com, mention CANCEL ORDER in the subject heading and call us immediately at 1 877-356-6663 during open business hours. Do not leave a message. It is mandatory to speak to one of our guest representatives to ensure cancellation. We will do our best to cancel the order before it is shipped.
Once an order has been submitted, we cannot guarantee cancellation. All orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible for the customer’s benefit. Cancellation of a heating appliance that has already shipped but is still in transit is subject to a 300$ return fee, which will be deducted from the refund. Otherwise, freight return fees are at client’s expenses and 15% restocking fee will be deducted from refund.
If you miss the cancellation period for your order, we will issue a return authorization. Return shipping cost will be at the client’s expense and 10% restocking fee will apply on refund.
Modifications are possible only to remove items on orders that are not shipped. It’s not possible to add item, you will need to place a new order. Important, no modification is possible once your order is shipped.
REFUSED AT DELIVERY
Returned orders or refused order at delivery for any reason other than freight damage will be subject to a 10% restocking fee for parts and a 300$ transport fee plus a 15% restocking fee for heating appliances.
CLAIMS & WARRANTY
If you are experiencing one the following issue with your order, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, one of our guest service representatives will be more than happy to help!
- Lost in shipping. Before contacting us to claim lost shipping, please contact the carrier first, providing the tracking information that you received via the confirmation email. If the carrier is unable to locate the package or the freight or confirms it is in fact lost, please email us with your name and order number. It will be our pleasure to assist!
- Damage in shipping. Products damaged in shipping are eligible for replacement. Upon reception of your order, even if it’s not for an immediate usage, please inspect your order. If you find any damages, please email us and provide name, order number, pictures of the damage including images of the box, shipping label, packaging and damaged item. We’ll not allow replacement or refund after 30 days you received the order, per the tracking number of the carrier.
- Missing item. Items could be shipped from different warehouses and / or on a different date. If you receive your order with missing item, please contact us. We will provide shipping date and tracking if available or replacement if required.
- Defective item. Our products come with a 90-days warranty covering from manufacturing defects. Please refer to our warranty page. If an item is confirmed defective and covered by the warranty, a replacement will be shipped, or a refund will be issued.
- Wrong item received. If the product you received is not the one ordered, please email us at email@example.com including name, order number and pictures of the item received including shipping box and product label.
- Broken glass. We warranty our glass during transit. Glass which cracks after use is considered installed improperly and will not be eligible for a warranty.
- Item on sale. Items which were purchased during a sale will be refunded at the discounted purchase price at the time of sale if the return request respects our policies.